Corporate Responsibility Strategy Development
Confirming the business' current position, it's sustainability ambitions and the optimal strategy to achieve these aims.
- Alignment of the key stakeholders around the need for a Corporate Responsibility strategy.
- Clearly defined objectives for the Corporate Responsibility strategy outlining what success looks like.
- Prioritisation of the environmental, social and governance factors that are materially important to the business and against which the organisation can have the greatest impact.
- Confirmation of the relevant targets for each priority area
- Identification of key environmental, social and governance initiatives and actions to deliver the objectives.